2016 Ford Transit 250, Mid roof cargo van, 3.5L Ecoboost motor, 3.31 Limited slip rear axle, Oxford white, palazzo grey cloth seats, AM/FM/CD with SYNC, cruise control, passenger side slider door window, rear door windows. Mobil 1 synthetic oil change <500 miles ago. <42,000 miles, 8′ 10″ tall.
We picked this van up from a farm in Blackfoot, Idaho. It was used to deliver flowers to wedding planners in places like Park City, Jackson, and Sun Valley. It has led a pretty easy life, and a perfect canvas for conversion.
This van was purchased with the intent to research and develop new product and most importantly to showcase our skills as Boise’s premier van conversion company, Pinnacle Campers LLC.
Pinnacle Campers Swift build- This is a great example of our standard or entry level build with a few extras. The idea behind the Swift is to just get you out there enjoying van life economically and as soon as possible yet still be practical for daily use.
This van is a great base to customize to your taste and accessorize based on wants and needs developed through use, or tailored to specific use scenarios (cycling, surfing, skiing, etc.). Our cabinetry and interior components feature a tough, durable, and waterproof epoxy coating that still looks great after years of abuse.
- Swift headliner and wall panels. Lower 1/3rd walls are marine vinyl, upper 2/3rd walls and headliner is tweed cloth. Cargo van LED lights are modified with switch and dimmer on remote.
- Swift adjustable slat bed. Allows for a perpendicular sleeping arrangement saving cabin living space. Bed area is 54×75. The bed panels are light, easily removable, and adjustable within and 18″ height range. Comes with 4″ hybrid foam mattress. Slat platform allows your mattress to breathe and stay dry in the often humid camper environment, it also has some flex like a box spring mattress.
- Pinnacle Campers 28″ Kitchen. Removable 5 gallon fresh and 2.5 gallon grey water tanks with quick release fittings, submersible pump is controlled by the fold down faucet switch. High quality hardware, two drawers and cupboard area. Butcher block counter top with back splash and color matched epoxy sink (a Pinnacle Campers exclusive!).
- Pinnacle Campers 32″ bench boxes. Drivers side is soft goods storage or porta potty with felt lining. Passenger side is storage and battery/electronics. Both have lifting hinge lids with soft close hardware and marine vinyl cushion covers for easy cleaning.
- Table stows or completes single bed/chaise lounge
- Pinnacle wheel well covers
- Isotherm .49 cu.ft. refrigerator. Isotherm Smart energy control kit
- Rubber coin flooring with embedded L-track and D-rings for multiple storage and load carrying/retention scenarios
- 3M Thinsulate insulation in walls and ceiling
- Maxxair fan, 4 speed, manual open/close, can be used in rain
- 102″ T-slot aluminum roof rails. Used to attach solar panel. Can be used for future solar panels or track mount rack options Yakima, Thule, etc.
- 200ah capacity Renogy AGM battery bank
- 160 watt Renogy solar panel.
- Renogy DCDC/MPPT battery/solar charger
- Renogy battery monitor
- Blue Sea 6 fuse block.
- Control panel includes battery monitor, 12v/USB ports, lighting, and heat control. Rear door passenger side power/USB ports included.
- CR Laurence T vent window in 2nd row driver side position
- Wabasto 2000STC gas fired air heater. Mounted under passenger seat. Utilizes on board fuel tank
- Scopema passenger side seat swivel
- VanCompass 2″ leveling kit
- BFGoodrich KO2 245/70/16
- Ultra Motorsport “Toil” wheels in black
2 Comments Add yours
Extremely interested in this van, if it is still available. I grew up traveling in a F350 Conversion. If not available, let me know when one comes your way! Need to purchase soon for an upcoming trip.
Hi Christine, thanks for your inquiry.
That one sold.
I do have this one I’m planning to re-list shortly.